As some of you know, I (Hayden) am on the board of Technology Valley here in Wellington. We recently hosted Silicon Valley Forum. It was a week of showing off some of New Zealand's best tech and entrepreneurship. bit.ly/2WzQa9k
There's currently a routing issue with our provider which affects customers attempting to access Microsoft services. Engineers are working on the issue. During this time some websites may be unavailable.
The current Office 365 outage, specifically affecting email and Outlook connectivity is on-going. Microsoft is currently applying a fix to address the issue. No ETA on a resolution.
From The Blog
- Windows 7 – It’s all over, and soon!June 12, 2019 - 10:59 pm
- Collection #1 – The biggest data breach of all timeJanuary 18, 2019 - 9:31 am
- 2018 In ReviewDecember 20, 2018 - 2:51 pm
- Two-Factor AuthenticationSeptember 4, 2018 - 9:22 am
- VPNFilter – A sophisticated threat to businessesJune 10, 2018 - 11:22 pm