Note, this does not work with Outlook 2003.
Webmail is located at https://mail.cloudless.co.nz/owa
- Click Start > Control Panel and select Mail
- Select Show Profiles
- Click Add
- Type Stratus3 as your profile name
- Select Manual Setup or Additional Server Types
- Select Microsoft Exchange Server
- Enter the following information:
- Server: cl-dag01.cloudless.local
- Username: your email address
- Select More Settings
- Select Connection
- Select Connection to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP
- Click Exchange Proxy Settings
- Use the following url: mail.cloudless.co.nz
- Make sure On fast networks and on slow networks are both ticked
- For proxy authentication settings, select Basic Authentication
- Click Ok, then Ok again.
- Click Check name.
- You will now be prompted with a login box. Ensure your email address is in the username section and your password is entered, click Ok.
- Click Next then Finish.
- Select Always Use this Profile, Stratus3
- Your Outlook is now configured