This document is intended to guide you through installing the Filecloud Desktop application.
- Login to Filecloud @ http://account.filecloud.co.nz/
- From the dashboard, click Download Filecloud App
- From this page, you can select which client you would like to download
- Once the client has downloaded, run the application
- Run through the installer. Default values should be fine in most cases
- Select Create Desktop Shortcut at the end of the install
- Now run Filecloud from the icon on your desktop
- You should see the following screen
- Select Next
- Enter your username and password supplied to you. This is the same username and password used to login to the web portal. Do not select Use Domain Credentials
- From the next screen, select Typical unless we have advised you otherwise
- You have now finished and you files will begin to sync!
- Click Finish. Your local Filecloud folder will now open. All files placed in this directory will sync back to Filecloud