WebDAV allows you to map a drive directly to your computer that connects to your Filecloud account.
To set up WebDAV, do the following:
- Go to My Computer (Windows 7), or This PC (Windows 8/8.1)
- Select Add Network Location from the File Menu
- Click Next and select custom network location. Enter https://account.filecloud.co.nz and select next
- You will be prompted to enter your Filecloud login and password
- Finally, give the drive a name
- Note that your files will be under the directory Files instead of being directly in the root of the drive.