You can have more than one Exchange mailbox in your Outlook view. This is very handy for generic email mailboxes such as accounts, info etc.
- This applies to Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- You need required permissions to access additional mailboxes that are not your own. Ensure you lodge a ticket with support before doing this unless we have instructed you to do so
- Outlook sometimes needs to be closed and re-opened after adding additional mailboxes. Please do this if you get the error that you cannot open the mailbox once you have added it
- From Outlook, select File, Account Settings, Account Settings
- From the E-Mail tab, your main account should be selected. Click the Change button while your main account is selected
- A new window called Change Account will have popped up. Select More Settings
- Select the Advanced tab
- Click Add
- Enter the first few letters of the account you wish to add, then click Ok
- Now click ok to all open windows and dialog boxes
The new account should now show on your folder list.