This setup guide is for the Samsung S2. This should work on other Android devices
- From the Home screen, touch Applications app > Settings > Accounts and sync > Add account.
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter your email address in the first box, then touch the Password box and enter your password.
- Review the message screen that is displayed. You can uncheck the Always show option, and then touch OK or Yes, to continue with the account set up.
- Your device will attempt to automatically find the additional details needed to set up your account. However, if you need further details, enter the following:
- Domain: cloudless
- Exchange Server: mail.cloudless.co.nz
- Mark any additional options that your Exchange server may require and touch Next
- Enter a name for your account.
- Touch Done.