With unrivalled security and insight, the Layer3 SecurityX Gateway brings a fresh new approach to the way we manage your firewall, respond to threats, and monitor what’s happening on your network.
This is a ‘next gen’ Firewall-as-a-Service brings together high-performance Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) with Layer3 monitoring and management to stop the latest hacks and attacks dead in their tracks.
SecurityX Gateway is deployed as a managed service and fully integrated with your ManageX Prime solution. Layer3 provides you with the hardware, licensing, management, monitoring and we support your requirements to protect your business.
Expose Hidden Risks
Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats helps you regain control of your network.
Stop Unknown Threats
Powerful next-gen protection technologies like deep learning and intrusion prevention keep your organization secure from the latest advanced threats like ransomware, cryptomining, bots, worms, hacks and breaches.
SecurityX Gateway uses technology like exploit prevention and CryptoGuard Protection to identify malware exploits and ransomware before reaching your network. Combined with an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) if a hacker is trying to exploit a network vulnerability, SecurityX Gateway will stop it cold.
The SecurityX GATEWAY solution includes:
- Cloud Sandbox
- Identifies suspicious payloads coming in through phishing, spam or web downloads and sends them away for machine learning analysis and execution.
- Synchronized App Control
- Identifies hundreds of unknown, evasive, and custom applications to prioritise the ones you want and block the ones you don’t.
- Cloud App Visibility
- Identifies all browser applications and cloud services to get any ‘shadow IT’ and at-risk data threats under control quickly.
- User Identity
- Industry leading authentication options and user-level enforcement for threat and intrusion protection, sandboxing, application control, traffic shaping, web filtering and routing.
- Secure VPN
- A full suite of standard remote access and site-to-site VPN technologies, plus our unique remote ethernet device tunnel VPN option and free remote access clients.
- Business App Protection
- Protects critical applications like Microsoft Exchange or Sharepoint with simple, pre-defined policies.
A unique new adaptive security solution from Layer3
Synchronized Security creates the ‘Heartbeat’ to enable a coordinated response to advanced ransomware attacks between the Security Gateway appliance and the end user’s device. Security information is shared and acted on automatically across the system, isolating infected endpoints before the crypto threat can spread, and slashing incident response time by 99.9%
The role of firewalls in protecting against sophisticated attacks has evolved. A firewall is no longer there like a medieval moat and castle wall for your protected network. We are now at a point where you can’t necessarily trust who or what is operating within the proverbial castle walls.
This is what we call a ‘Zero Trust’ situation. Essentially it means that devices and users on your network need to establish or prove trust, and if something proves untrustworthy – take action.
Synchronized Security changes the playing field by using shared telemetry between your SecurityX Gateway and endpoint computers to respond to an active adversary or threat on the network. When any kind of attack is detected, the endpoint Heartbeat status changes and triggers an automated response that has the firewall coordinating and synchronizing a defence.
Not only will the Synchronized Security system cut-off network access for the compromised device at the firewall, it will also advise all healthy endpoints on the network to isolate and ignore all traffic originating from the compromised host. It’s the ultimate emergency response strategy, for any network.
The Synchronised Security solution includes:
- Stop Ransomware.
- Zero Trust Security.
- Reduce Incident Response Time by 99.9%.
- Isolate Infected Endpoints.
- Automated Exploit Prevention & Response.
- Root Cause Analysis of Security Issues.
Optimise the performance of your organization’s local network with a SecurityX LAN service from Layer3.
Whether your business is large or small, at a single office or in locations across the country, Layer3 has powerful, remotely managed LAN solutions (switch and WiFi) built to fit your requirements. SecurityX LAN manages an end-to-end system of network devices across different locations, all controlled from a single remote interface.
We will handle it
Using the latest in technology, our engineers will stage, configure, monitor, and manage your LAN system efficiently and expertly. You just need to purchase the managed switch and access points (APs) and have the APs mounted and cabled at targeted spots within your office (which we will determine after scoping your location), and we’ll handle the rest.
The SecurityX Lan solution includes:
- Smart Switch & WiFi System.
- SDN (Software-Defined Networking) Solution.
- Seamless Integration.
- Remote Management.
- Cloud Hosted Network Controller.
- Fully Scalable for Devices and Locations.
- 2FA verifies the identity of your users and protects against breaches due to phishing and other password attacks with an easy-to-use two-factor authentication solution that adds another layer of security to their logins.
- The most secure solution is one your users will actually use. Our solution meets many industry compliance standards for strong access controls.
- SecurityX 2FA lets you quickly approve login requests from your smartphone and smartwatch using a mobile app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re in.
- SecurityX Mobile is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution that helps businesses manage and secure corporate-owned or BYOD Windows 10, macOS, and mobile endpoints in one system to ensure uniform company security policies and secure access to company assets.
- Each year, millions of laptop computers are misplaced, stolen, or lost, many of them containing important and sensitive data. SecurityX ENCRYPTION is the essential first line of defence to protect your data in any of these events. Layer3 will manage full disk encryption across your entire fleet of devices from a single, integrated, management centre.
SecurityX Threat Control
- Total endpoint application control over what software can run, and what resources it can access, along with granular control over file and storage device access that does more than just blocking USB ports.